These sessions are for the families and couples who want to frolic with me through the hills, hike to the mountains, relax and truly let go, all while I’m capturing your most authentic moments. For one hour I ask you to be yourself and trust me. Upon arrive, I like to talk through your session, so you know what to expect — I embrace any chaos thrown my way. I love detailed shots, those moments of you consoling your little ones, the moments of you remembering the day they were born, the moments of you meeting your significant other — I love it all.
Most of the time I will pose you to where you naturally fall into your own rhythm. My main goal is to capture the true beauty I see as your story’s unfolding in front of me — the hugs, kissing, the constant interaction, butt grabbing, the jokes, etc.
- Minimum of 40 high resolution edited digital images
- Sessions are about sixty minutes long and are photographed at either (sunrise or sunset).
- Assistance with styling & location selection
- Professional prints are also available to order directly from your gallery.
- Locations include: 30 minutes within the Kaiserslautern Military Community. *Travel fees do apply to areas further than the KMC.
- 50% deposit due to secure your session date via PayPal. Balance due the before/on day of the session — cash is accepted.
“I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic then to love people” - Van Gogh
Dreaming of an epic location for your session, no problem, my suitcase is always ready and I can come to you. Travel sessions include my time for coming to you, scouting locations, a 60 to 90-minute session, and all your best images hand edited.
Travel sessions are $750 — if 3 or more sessions are booked in one area. Otherwise, I kindly request the purchase of my round-trip airfare, 1 night’s hotel stay and car rental for scouting your location and session fee of $850.
- Garmish, Germany (July 31st – August 3rd)